Service Coordinator (Client Care)
As a member of the Service Department / Audio + Visual Solutions Division, the Service Coordinator (Client Care) reports directly to the Client Care Manager and ultimately to the division’s Director of Client Support & Services.
The Service Coordinator will be accustomed to working in a fast-paced work environment. The applicant’s time management, organizational and interpersonal skills will set them apart from other applicants. The Service Coordinator will be the ‘voice’ of Westbury’s Client Support & Service department.
The position will be working closely with all members of the Service Department. The responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Monitor the Client Care email account to process client’s requests as required.
- Answer the Client Care phone extension where clients can call to place/schedule a service call.
- Delegate support calls to bench technicians.
- Triage and assess severity of call, with assistance from Service Manager to determine the appropriate client response.
- Assist with technician service call schedules.
- Create documentation for all aspects of the service calls.
- Support department with processing purchase orders, RMAs, invoices and packing slips.
- Assist bench technicians with arranging for repair pick-up/delivery.
- Work with Project Managers to ensure handover documentation is completed once an active project is commissioned to warranty status.
- 3-5 years in an adminstrative type role
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
- Excellecnt communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to interact with employees, customers and co-workers in a professional manner
- Effective time management skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work in an environment that is focused on health & safety, operational policies & procedures.