Reporting to the Head of Account Management, the Sales Coordinator is a vital support position. This position works closely with the Sales, Finance, Marketing, and Production Management teams to provide support in the areas of Customer Management, Pipeline data entry and validation, as well as interacting with external customers to manage and resolve their issues.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating Sales Team schedules, scheduling appointments and follow up calls
- Coordinating inbound traffic via email, phone calls, trade show leads, marketing promotions, etc.
- Routing customer support issues and simple requests for quotes to the relevant Account Manager or Inside Salesperson.
- Maintaining pipeline data for review and forecasting purposes
- Receiving signed contracts, filing invoices, and other post-sales follow-up activities
- Assisting in the generation and maintenance of the Sales Calendar
- Support the sales team in their sales processes and support them to meet business needs
- Follow up on sales calls and assist in closing sales
- Generate tracking reports and light bookkeeping as required
- 3-5 years experience in a sales support role
- Post secondary education in Business or related field
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and CRM systems
- Customer focused and driven to resolving customer requests and inquiries
- Proven high level of self-motivation, initiative and reliability
- Ability to balance multiple priorities while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Positive and enthusiastic team player
- Excellent organizational skills, proactive, and able to work well under pressure